Day: June 27, 2020

Legal Advice

Skilled worker visa UK

If you want to come and live in the UK to work you will likely need to apply for a skilled worker visa. You can enter the UK on other types of visa’s such as a visitor visa, however, you will likely not be able to work during your time in the UK. A skilled […]

Read More